Silva 2.3.6 (2012/02/23)
- Improve tools support in Kupu to support more complex widget (used in Silva news).
- Improve mimetype support for Files, and extension computation. Don't rely on Python standard library, as they have faulty defaults. Make possible to provide a mime.types and a magic file in order to have correct computation on system that provides funky defaults.
- Improve File converter to be more efficiant: you don't need to create a file with the Silva File content, if the Silva File content is already in a file on the file system.
- Compressed Silva File should not be editable even if they are text.
- Don't loose references and metadata while converting Silva File storage.
- Fixed type in the code for the service_messages zmi screen, so that enabling the service will actually enable the service. IF you use the message service in Silva 2.3 (for emailing publication messages), you need to go back into the zmi screen and re-enable. The screen showed it was enabled, but in reality it was not.
|Products.Silva-2.3.6.tar.gz||2012 2 23 16:25:42||9.4 MB|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.