- Add support for nested handlers.
- Add support for absoluteURL, in order to get back the URL of an handler.
- Add a default component that is associated with a Grok template. You have to trigger the template rendering yourself.
- An event is triggered when a handler is published. If the handlers are nested, the event is only triggered for the last one. You can see as publisher after traverse event, except you have access to the associated handler that is published.
- We now use only the Python native json module (and no longer simplejson).
|infrae.rest-1.1.tar.gz||Nov 7, 2011 1:35:50 PM||8.0 k|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.