We’ve prepended ‘OAI’ to the old ‘Document Library’ product name. This to help differentiate it from other applications and make the name more easily searchable.
- The buildout has been updated. See INSTALL.txt for more information, but getting a demo of the Document Library running is just a bootstrap and buildout away!
- When manually making a document available, the available date is modified to that moment.
- When manually expiring a document, the expiry date is modified to that moment.
- There is a "plaintext available" flag in the form now. This
allows you to explicitly disable plaintext from being made available.
The plaintext is still available in the feed for full-text indexing,
- The mail sending behavior has been simplified and is less failure-prone. No more need to start a mail queue processor manually to receive email.
|documentlibrary-1.3.tgz||Nov 8, 2007 4:58:57 PM||170.5 k|