Silva 2.2b1 (2010-02-01)
- External Sources are now previewable in kupu. When an external source with preview enabled is added to a document, the rendered extneral source is shown in kupu. When that external source is active, or when hovering over it with the mouse, the external source will have a different background color, a border, and a 'lock' icon. This shows the extent of the external source within the document and also provides a hint that it is not editable.
- DateTime widgets in the SMI now have a 'calendar' button which opens a popup calendar -- an easier way to supply datetimes.
- fixed formulator lookupwindow widget to support functioning in multi-reference mode in a metadata set.
- uncommon (but valid) characters were not supported in the LHS (mailbox) side of email addresses in mailto: links in Silva objects using silvaxml content storage. An example of an email address that did not work: firstname.lastname@example.org . The link regexp was expanded to allow the full range of characters in the mailbox as specified in RFC 2822#3.4.1.
- In kupu, when an active external source (i.e. the external source tool is showing that ES's parameters), clicking on the same ES no longer causes the tool to reload (no more flicker)
- Errors when attempting to upload interlaced PNGs are now caught and displayed to the user.
- launchpad #400019: Silva Link: allow editing of relative / absolute property, or get rid of it altogether. Silva 2.1 allowed editing of this property. Silva 2.2 has removed the link type. Now there is only one type of link, and it is the authors responsibility to ensure it is a valid relative or absolute link.
- For a possible security issue the "served by host foo" comment was removed from macro_index.pt
- The user clipboard 'remove user' button now returns to the correct add user form. (search or direct user lookup)
- tab_preview frameset now requires that the user be logged in. Previously, if using form-based auth, one might see an authentication screen in both frames.
- update last author when documents are saved.
- IContent objects (well, those extending Products.Silva.Content.Content) are now cataloged.
- enable changing the html form enctype of edit views using one of the macro_edit macros
- #261571: AutoTOCs have a new property "show container link". When set to 'yes' the public view will include an <h3> above the table of contents with the title of the container of the AutoTOC linking to the container. This is useful if the AutoTOC is a sitemap.
Ported from Silva 2.1
- unpublished Versions of VersionedContent objects were not unindexed from the catalog when the Version was removed (e.g. via the status tab). A subscriber was added for the IObjectWillBeRemoved event
- fixed helpers.SwitchClass (used by the folder <--> publication conversion) so that the ObjectManager api's are used to set the new object, keeping the metadata structures up to date
|Products.Silva-2.2b1.tar.gz||Feb 1, 2010 7:51:30 PM||8.7 MB|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.