Silva 2.3b2 (2010/10/27)
- Members folder is now a BTreeFolder, that improve performance on sites with lot of users. service_members is now an utility.
- Issues with PIL usages and libmagic have been fixed to work properly on native Windows.
- tab access has been reimplemented in silva.core.smi. The request role feature has been dropped. The API to add/remove member access has been completely revised.
- Groups support has been removed in favor of the silva.pas.base implementation.
- Import/Export of broken references via Silva XML is now possible.
- The subscription feature moved to a different package silva.app.subscriptions. It can now be reused in your application to manage email notification.
- Sidebar cache now uses silva.core.cache.
- Publication actions (Approve, Reject, Withdraw, Publish) now trigger Zope events.
- Kupu properties tool has been rebuilt using a REST Zeam Form with the help of zeam.form.silva. It is now much easier to integrate a regular edit form inside Kupu.
- User settings (change name / email address) have been rebuilt using a REST form with the help of zeam.form.silva.
- More tests have been improved and modernized, specially functional tests, using infrae.testbrowser. SilvaBrowser has been removed.
- More views got modernized into Zope views.
- General usability on refactored screens has been improved (description, access keys, translations).
|Products.Silva-2.3b2.tar.gz||2010 10 28 11:25:22||12.4 MB|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.