- Add the option follow_external_redirect for the standard browser, which let you redirect to a different domain, but that domain is still handled by the wsgi application (this modify browser options to the new domain).
- Add support for automatic JSON deserialization in a json attribute for the standard browser.
- Improve expressions: add a type form to create forms out of the result of the expression, add a flag unique that makes possible for an expression to return only one value, or None if the expression didn't match.
- Improve support for arbitrary http methods by providing data and data_type parameters to the method open for the standard browser.
- Improve cookie support (support setting and deleting cookies, and multiple cookies).
- Improve default WSGI environ to support HTTPS variable, if the port is set to 443.
- Improve Selenium browser support.
|infrae.testbrowser-2.0.tar.gz||Sep 24, 2012 11:07:41 AM||45.9 k|
FMI contact Infrae : info at infrae.com.