Silva 1.3 beta 3 released
Publication date: 7.July.2005, 18:45
Infrae has just released Silva 1.3 beta 3, the first beta of this version available for public download.
Silva 1.3 includes the following new features:
- WebDAV support
- Partial upgrading of (imported) Silva content
- Users can now set the preferred language from their member settings page
- Some shortcut buttons were added for certain actions, highly improving usability of certain views
- Refactoring of the metadata tab
- Added categories support for metadata sets
- More properties are now imported and exported using the XML import/export mechanism
Of course a lot of bugs were fixed, too. (See the HISTORY.txt file in the Silva package for more a complete list).
Silva can be downloaded here:
The easiest way is to download the Silva-1.3b3-all.tgz file, and unpack this in your products directory. See the INSTALL.txt included in the Silva product for more information.
For Silva extensions such as SilvaNews and SilvaExternalSources, please see the overview here: